Ashbourne CNS is delighted to publish our Admissions Notice 2021/22. Click the link below to view it.
We are currently enrolling for Junior Infants for the school year 2021/2. Please read the information below:
Application forms must be posted to the school in hard copy with proof of address and a certified true copy of your child’s birth certificate. A certified true copy can be obtained by bringing the original document and a photocopy to AN Post, Garda Station, Solicitor, or Commissioner of Oaths, and having the photocopy certified and officially stamped as a true copy of the original.
Important dates for 2021/22 enrolment:
- Admissions Notice will be available on website December 14th 2020.
- Application Forms will be available on website from December 15th 2020
- Applications will be accepted by post from January 11th 2021.
- Applications received after January 29th 2021 will be processed as late applications in accordance with Admissions Policy.
- Applicants will be notified of an offer/refusal February 19th 2021.
- Successful Junior Infant applicants must confirm acceptance by March 5th 2021.
Important documents about enrolment: