Enrol your Junior Infant for 2023/2024
Ashbourne CNS is delighted to publish our Admissions Notice 2023/2024. Click the link below to view it.
Enrollments for Junior Infants for the 2023/2024 school year is now open. Please read the information below:
Application forms must be posted to the school in hard copy with proof of address and a certified true copy of your child’s birth certificate. A certified true copy can be obtained by bringing the original document and a photocopy to AN Post, Garda Station, Solicitor, or Commissioner of Oaths, and having the photocopy certified and officially stamped as a true copy of the original.
The school office is open from 9am – 3pm, we will be in contact with you as soon as possible regarding your application.
Important dates for 2023/2024 enrolment:
- Admissions Notice will be available on website December 9th 2022.
- Application Forms will be available on website from January 5th 2023. They can also be requested from the school office.
- Applications will be accepted from January 5th 2023.
- Applications received after January 31st 2023 will be processed as late applications in accordance with Admissions Policy.
- Applicants will be notified of an offer/refusal by February 17th 2023.
- Successful Junior Infant applicants must confirm acceptance by March 3rd 2023. This must be communicated by completion of the Acceptance Form.